Earthworm® Septic System Treatment Pre-measured doses
- Natural bioenzymatic process, won’t damage plumbing
- Digests build-up and helps stop septic/cesspool back-ups before they start
- No harsh chemical residues
- Highly concentrated
- Helps control septic system odors
Earthworm® Septic System Treatment uses a naturally-occurring process to break down organic materials. It contains highly-active bacterial cultures and special enzymes that have been proven to digest household waste. When you add Earthworm® Septic System Treatment, you help restore the necessary balance of beneficial bacteria and enzymes to help keep your system operating efficiently. It contains ingredients to assist in breaking down household waste and their odors:
- Lipase: Effective on fats, oils and greases commonly used in your home.
- Protease: Effective on protein matter such as meats.
- Amylase: Effective on starches and carbohydrates.
- Cellulase: Effective in degrading toilet paper and tissues, vegetable matter, and certain foodstuffs.
Each package contains 3 pre-measured, water soluble doses. Each dose treats up to a 1500 gallon tank.
Also available in liquid or powder box.