Earthworm® Septic System & Cesspool Treatment
- Natural bioenzymatic process, won’t damage plumbing
- Digests build-up and helps stop septic/cesspool back-ups before they start
- No harsh chemical residues
- Helps control septic system odors
Earthworm® Septic System & Cesspool Treatment uses a naturally-occurring process to break down organic materials. It contains highly-active bacterial cultures and special enzymes that have been proven to digest household waste. When you add Earthworm® Septic System & Cesspool Treatment, you help restore the necessary balance of beneficial bacteria and enzymes to help keep your system operating efficiently. It contains ingredients to assist in breaking down household waste and their odors:
- Lipase: Effective on fats, oils and greases commonly used in your home.
- Protease: Effective on protein matter such as meats.
- Amylase: Effective on starches and carbohydrates.
- Cellulase: Effective in degrading toilet paper and tissues, vegetable matter, and certain foodstuffs.
Each box contains 3 doses.
All Earthworm® products are environmentally responsible and safer for use around kids, pets & family. They are made in the USA and are never tested on animals.
Available in 10.3 oz box and cases.
Also available in liquid or pre-measured powder packets.