Chemical Cleaners vs. Enzymes
While popular, traditional chemical cleaners are toxic, abrasive, and environmentally destructive. Earthworm® products offer a cleaner, greener solution, but they are also as powerful and effective as chemical cleaners.
The key ingredient in every Earthworm® product is a custom-designed, naturally-occurring enzyme formulation which has been created to specifically break down particular substances. Earthworm® Drain Cleaners are designed to break down hair, soap scum, and food particles. Earthworm® Septic System Treatments are formulated to complement existing enzymes within septic systems. Earthworm® Pet and Carpet Products are perfect for breaking down common stains without damaging carpet fibers.
In addition to superior cleaning power, Earthworm® enzymes offer the following benefits:
- Enzymes are natural, rather than petroleum-based, or worse.
- Enzymes are 100% biodegradable and milder than harsh chemicals.
- Enzymes are extremely safe for humans and pets.
- Enzymes work in all temperatures and on all organic substances.
- Enzymes will not fade colors or reduce the integrity of carpets or fabrics.
- A single enzyme molecule can act on many substrate molecules, so a tiny amount provides exponential cleaning power in a more compact product.
- Enzymes will not harm the environment because they are already part of the environment.